Monday, April 8, 2013

EPALS: where learners connect

   Epals is a place where teachers and students of same interests can find each other and work together. I  first feel amazed at this website is that I found that it provides students opportunities to teach. It is right in the "find classroom" section. The one who wants to teach post their target students' age, their localization, the fields they want to teach and other classroom details. I think through this, both teachers and students can benefit: teachers may improve their teaching ability or collect valuable data for their projects while students can learn so much interesting knowledge. The resources in this website are diversity as well. Relative essays can be found in the "teaching resource" section, and in "learning centers", people can have assess to many other educational videos or games as long as they log in.


    This website really connects learners together: easy-assess and it covers many nations. It is good to learn that China has new joined in the community. I think if I become a teacher in the future, I will ask my students to choose one classroom (if it does not charge) during their long vacation, and then write a report about what they have learned or experienced. It will be a great opportunity for them to know more about the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment